CBG oil: the next level.
Are you already familiar with cannabidiol? Then the time has come to try the cannabigerol, the father to all the cannabinoids. The CBG oil is a phytocannabinoid of recent discovery, responsible for synthesizing all the other cannabinoids, without any collateral effects and gifted of various beneficial effects.
Likewise, cannabidiol has no psychotropic effects, but it is the object of numerous studies concerning different therapeutic areas and in a lot of these it has resulted especially effective, intaken alone or alternated to CBD.
If you are meaning to try the beneficial effects of the cannabigerol, the Enecta CBG Oil, with a 5% concentration, is the best way:
- Competitive price
- Medium concentration, suitable to who is just starting, and for a continuous use
- It is a safe and certified product: the extraction process is monitored in each of its steps to assure the maximum in terms of quality and security, and the hemp plants that we select as raw material for our products, come from certified biological crops.
Our products are certified:
(as well as following the GACP guidelines, that ensure a safe raw material)
Why buy the Enecta CBG 5 oil?
- The CBG concentration is ideal (5% on 10ml), suitable to who is just starting, as well as for long-lasting use
- From organically grown raw material, without pesticides
- Laboratory tested on the amount of phytocannabinoids and the absence of heavy metal
- With a practical and precise drop-counter, to not waste even a drop!
- The best value-quality ratio on the market
- Now more environmentally friendly, thanks to the packaging made of 30% of Post Consumer fibers and 70% of pure ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) virgin cellulose, coming from responsibly managed sources.
The ingredients that make the product, are:
- Hemp seed oil, rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids capable of, amongst other properties, protecting the nervous system from ageing and the natural decay of cognitive functions and opposes the development of cardiovascular diseases, eczema, and dermatitis
- Flavonoids and terpenes and in smaller percentage other cannabinoids
- 500 mg of CBG
One drop contains
Approximately 1.5 mg of CBG
Hold the drops in your sublingual cavity for 60 seconds
Fresh, dark, and dry site
Length of preservation
6 months after opening
How to use: how to intake CBG oil
It is possible to use the CBG oil through sublingual intake: it is the most direct way to intake and it will be sufficient to dose a few drops and wait 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing to favor its complete absorption.
It is important to remember that it is not possible to vape CBG oil. For vaping, it is preferable to use the pure crystals of CBG.
Dosage: how much CBG oil is it possible to intake.
It is always appropriate to personalise the dosage of something new that we are trying, whether it is a medication or a natural substance. The same suggestion applies to the CBG oil: personalise the number of your drops after you gradually started, monitoring the reaction of your body to the active principle.
It is possible to start with a minimum dose of four drops in the morning and four drops in the evening, to slowly and gradually increase it up to a maximum of 20 drops daily.
The therapeutic properties of the CBG oil
The cannabigerol is a phytocannabinoid that can be found in the hemp plant, discovered for the first time in 1964 by the scientist Y. Gaoni. It is an essential phytocannabinoid for the synthesis of all the other cannabinoids present in cannabis, including CBD and THC. It is devoid of any collateral or psychoactive effects but is rich in beneficial properties. Several pieces of research have proven the effectiveness of various pathologies treatment such the Huntington’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.
It is its extraordinary ability to interact with our endocannabinoid system and in particular its skill of intercepting and stimulating or inhibiting depending on the cb1 case, which makes it an extremely coveted active ingredient in the pharmacology field. It is a valid substitute for synthetic and invasive medications and can be used in the treatment of several disorders and pathologies.
The CBG oil with a concentration of active ingredient diluted to 5%, allows you to enjoy the powerful effects of the active CBG even by using just a few drops of the product.
It is advisable to use the oil in a constant and over-lasting time in a way to really see the benefits.
The main therapeutic applications of CBG are against:
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Anxiety or stress
- Depression and mood swings
- Gastrointestinal system inflammation
- Bladder dysfunction
- Skin ageing
To dilute the CBG extract, Enecta chooses a biological and certified hemp seed oil, a carrier of important nutrients, particularly Omega 3 and Omega 6, capable of rebalancing our physiological system and boost the antioxidant properties, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory of the cannabigerol.
Enecta CBG Oil: an assurance of quality
Our company is specialised in the development of cannabinoid-based products. Our process of extraction is carried out according to the European pharmacology act. Enecta chooses to extract its product only from selected plants that are grown in Italy respecting the quality standards and the maximum protection of the environment and the product itself.
Each hemp plant that we use during the extraction process, comes from crops that don’t use pesticides, heavy metals, or chemical additives. It is an agriculture that follows the GACP guidelines and that is performed following the law, according to the 242/2026 “provision for the promotion of hemp cultivation and agro-industrial chain”
Thus Enecta can reach and ensure high-quality standards in maximum safety.